Monday, October 18, 2021

Growing Gobo in pots or bags

 

hiwa@videotron.ca via gmail.com 

2:04 PM (6 hours ago)
to Gerry
diameter 44cm / 17.5 inch
depth 40 cm / 15 75 inch



I planted about 8~10, but some are big, some are very small,  so probably, 4~5 plants per pot are best for this size, I think.
I purchased these pots from the farmer in Kijiji.  Like you, in the past, I had such hard time to dig and harvest Gobo when I planted them directly on the soil, so I did not wanted to repeat that pain!!!   I want my gobo roots to grow under the controlled limited environment for easy harvest.

Probably, cheapest way is to plant gobo in bag.

Regards,

Hiroe


Additional info.  All in Japanese, but you will understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn_Ci8e1FEc


No comments:

Post a Comment